PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
This is a website operated by A.C.N 603 303 126 Pty Ltd (ACN 603 303 126) trading as Angle Asset Finance (“Angle Finance”), under the domain name “www.anglefinance.com.au” (the “Site”).
1.ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
- Ownership in the content, information, organisation, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site (together, the “Materials”) is held by Angle Finance. The Materials are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or Materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and Materials.
- You may use the information and Materials on this Site for your own personal reference only, and may only reproduce Materials on this Site, or any part of this Site (whether in hard copy, electronically or otherwise), for your personal use, or as otherwise permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Materials or any part of the Site, for any reason or purpose aside from personal use or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claims and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to,or arising out of:
- your use of our products and services;
- any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, our products and services as available on this Site by you.
- The information and Materials contained in this Site are provided “as is” and “as available”. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and Materials, and expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in this information and Materials. To the maximum extent permittable bylaw, no warranty, representation, guarantee, indemnity or undertaking of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in relation to the information and Materials.
- Angle Finance does not warrant or represent that the information in this Site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. To the extent permitted by law, we and our Affiliated Parties accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information in this Site.
- We and our Affiliated Parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of (or inability to use) any information or service in connection with this Site and its materials, including but not limited to liability for loss, cost, expenses, or damages arising at law (even if advised of the possibility of such damages), and loss, cost, expenses, or damages caused by viruses contained within the Site and/or its materials.
- In particular, but not as a limitation, we and our Affiliated Parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
5.USE OF INFORMATION
6.THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
- Unless otherwise indicated, software downloads available via links from the Site are third-party products. These products may be subject to a licence agreement between you and the relevant product owner. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability in respect of such third-partyproducts, and we provideno warranty and give no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them. We do, however, welcome your feedback or suggestions concerning these products.
- We may allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) viaour Site, from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that unless otherwise explicitly stated, we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants, nor are we responsible for information provided by you to Merchants.
- You understand that we and the Merchants are independent contractors without affiliation, and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- You agree that use of such Merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise.Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and Merchants or for any information appearing on Merchant sites or any other site linked to our Site.
- Where our Site contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- You agree not to transfer, or attempt to transfer, any material, viruses or code to the Site that could cause damage or harm to the Site or in any way impede the security of the Site. You may not attempt to alter the Site.
- All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
10.LINKING TO ANGLE FINANCE’S SITE
- You may link your site only to the home page of the Angle Finance Site.
- You must display the Angle Finance URL and icon (incorporating Angle Finance trademarks or other material) clearly and prominently, without in any way damaging the reputation of Angle Finance or goods and services it provides, or suggesting any association between Angle Finance and other persons, organisations, goods or services, unless approved by Angle Finance.
- If Angle Finance allows you to use Angle Finance trademarks or copyright material, you may use them only in accordance with Angle Finance’s directions from time to time, using only material supplied or approved by Angle Finance, without any alteration and incorporating notices indicating Angle Finance’s ownership of trademarks and copyright material.
- Angle Finance may take legal action in respect of any use of Angle Finance’s name, trademarks or copyright material without Angle Finance’s permission.
11.VENUE; APPLICABLE LAW